Monday, July 25, 2011

...My hope is alive,I believe!

Dream,Hope,Strength and Belief these four words have a lighting motivation  and personal touch to ones life and career achievement!
I frequently listen to the historical speech delivered by Senator Obama(Now The U.S.A President) made in a rally addressing the Democratic supporters during the 2004 DNC Convention.This was a turning point in his political career! I realize how strength of words can do wonders and create hope in human life!He believed in himself and the democrats arouse in thunderous applause for such a great and shocking message of hope and unity to Americans..to all human races under the blue sky who praises and worship one Living God! I could see in many eyes of the democrats tears streaming down and most of them actually wishing,this was their man fit to be the president! It never took long in 2007 he won the election to be the first African-American President in this great land of United States of America! Because he had HOPE!
HOPE!Strength and belief kept him alive to conquer the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment